Saturday, January 9, 2010

Cake Take! - Wedding Wish!


This weekend my cousin S is getting married to her Prince Charming R. As we live on the other side of the world, we are left cribbing about the fun everybody else is having there at the wedding(including the other sister, Gita)! I'm sooo jealous! Even my girls feel robbed of their chance to be flowergirls and twirl around in pretty dresses. We've been calling in to check on whats going on regularly. Right now the previous day function is underway, so to curb that urge to pick up and dial, I thought I'd send the couple a wedding wish!

S and R, Wishing you both love and strength, wisdom and faith in the new life ahead. Happy Married Life! And R, Welcome to the family!

Mita.
p.s
This cake was made a while back when we had our sibling reunion. I was having another chocolate meltdown (literally!) with the chocolate heart topper, when in zoomed "SuperBro" to the rescue! (Yes, we watch a lot of Sesame Street around here!) All was well and the cake went off to an engagement party!





No comments:

Post a Comment