Thursday, February 5, 2009

Baby Steps to....a Baby dress !!!

Hello...
I thought creating and setting up the blog would be the tough part, but writing the first blog seemed even tougher. Its more than two weeks since we discussed about this blog and since then it seemed like I have hit a wall. So I happily put the ball in my sisters court asking her to write the first one....she being the elder of us!!! :) But she soon put it back in mine saying that she's just taken her brain out from the freezer and waiting for it to thaw...(smarter than I thought) ;)...!!!
So here you go, as we take baby steps into building this, here's a simple hand painted baby dress for all craft lovers. This was done by me for my niece.


Things I used :
- a cute little yellow dress
- fabric paints (I used dyes)
- a cute design
After transferring the design onto the dress. Have fun with the paints and let it dry for 24 hours and then iron on the reverse to seal the paint.
You can also try using puff/foam fabric paints which puff up when ironed. Looks cute on kids clothing.
So sis I've set the ball rolling, now over to you...!!!











1 comment:

  1. So cute dress for little one!! Love its sweet flowers design!!

    ReplyDelete